for New Hires
New Employee Documentation
Hiring new employees in California can be tough. Navigating the 16 required new-hire forms, the legal timing of specific documents and specific questions to avoid fines, and knowing they are completed properly can be a challenge. Sloan takes the difficulty out of it for you. We take care of:
- employment law compliant employment contracts.
- all legally required new-hire documentation completed and stored properly.
- all legally required notices that must be given to new employees and receive verification of receipt.
- securely store your employee files separated as required by law.
- provide you with company access only employee files and the required employee-access employee files.
- handling the timing of and the execution of credit and background checks when legally allowed.
- your direct access to expert employment law counsel when necessary.
- Enter your company information to register as a client.
- Choose a plan: a la cart or a plan.
- Provide credit card info for payment.
- Get your secure web page that allows all of your new employees for them to complete the process.